Your role in the team
- You will work on the data infrastructure for our research and development departments (data collection, data warehouses, data cleansing, distribution, etc.)
- Design, maintain and expand our Data Science environments (e.g. cloud outsourcing)
- Run and improve Graph and Timeseries databases
- Prepare the data for further processing: enable our Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers to build and implement new Machine Learning models
- More than 2 years of professional experience as Data Engineer or in a similar role with focus on data modelling and large datasets
- Understanding of distributed data processing challenges
- Programming skills in a high level language (e.g. Python, Java or C++)
- Know-how regarding relational, distributed and NoSQL databases
- Experience with services and products of major cloud vendors like AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Hands-on Teamplayer and proactive (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- Data engineering is your passion and you want to drive your own ideas.
- you are fascinated by technical challenges and think outside the box.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Hagenberg