At Dynatrace, we love to create extraordinary experiences, not only for our customers, Therefore, we are looking for someone to further develop and shape our learning & development employee experience.
As Learning and Development Consultant, you will leave a footprint building up our Dynatrace Learning Platform. Full- or part time possible.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,600 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
Your role in the team
- Enable and support your colleagues on their journey through the Dynatrace Learning and Development Galaxy.
- Provide a great learner experience in collaboration with our Lead for Learning and Development and a small team.
- Create, manage and organize Dynatrace Quests (=Learning Paths) in tight collaboration with internal & external experts.
- Own our Dynatrace Learning Platform. You elaborate guidelines & onboarding material, define & provide KPI’s, onboard Training/Mission creators, influencers & instructors, etc.
- Share news and highlights internally on our Learning Platform SharePoint Space (you will be the owner)
- Organizational talent with great communication skills, ideally proven in 2+ years of experience in a related role
- High interest to work in the field of Training, Learning and Development
- Technical know-how related to Software Engineering is beneficial
- High motivation to explore new things
- Hands-on team player and proactive (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- You are humorous and enthusiastic team player.
- You like diversified tasks with high responsibility.
- You appreciate flat hierarchies with short decision paths and a great deal of creative freedom.
- An international environment is exciting for you and you like to communicate in English.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 30,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.