Software Acceptance Engineer (m/f) for #1 Software Intelligence Solution
- Full time
- Team: DevOps Engineering and NoOps Automation
- Linz, Austria
- 4.61 / 5 on kununu
- Exploration and experience-based testing of our web-based product Dynatrace
- Development of test scenarios and execution of UI tests
- Extension of our test framework based on Selenium WebDriver
- Giving feedback to our development and product management teams for future product improvements
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- First experience in the development and/or Software Testing
- Sound Java knowledge
- You enjoy designing and implementing test scenarios
- Proactive team player with high quality awareness and independent working style
Why join Dynatrace
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
Another reason are our employer benefits. See here our favourite ones:
Discount for public