How we work
We are a very international, colorful community contributing to one single, market-leading product: The Dynatrace software intelligence platform.
Each team is fully self-managed and works closely together with the Product Owner and Product Management to deliver value. As a whole organization, we are working in a highly agile and fully technology-focused environment where everyone speaks the same language.
We run our software development cycle on an extremely high level of automation, making it tremendously easy for teams to push their changes from concept to production at light speed.
To power digital services, organizations are shifting from traditional on-premises data centers to multi-cloud environments with Kubernetes as the orchestration layer. These environments are dynamic, with applications, microservices, containers, and infrastructure coming and going in seconds, and a volume, velocity, and variety of data that’s beyond human capacity to manage. We are not only required to process data on a massive scale but also to think about scalability, starting from UX down to the level of processing these amounts of data.
What you could be working on
Creating and extending a unified deployment experience for feature teams by building solutions that make their life's easier
- Technical education related to Software Development
- Empathetic and sympathetic person with a passion for mentoring, coaching, and transferring your own knowledge
- 3+ years of experience as Software Engineer in a cloud-native environment
- 1+ years of experience in Go
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in working with Terraform and/or Kubernetes is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- We are the #1 Tech Employer in Austria (2021 ranking by trend magazine, statista & kununu).
- The world’s largest enterprises use our solution, including more than 70 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- We are a one-product software company with a flat hierarchy, with over 750+ software engineers.
- International working environment with English as our corporate language.
- We believe in an outstanding employee experience, a culture of innovation and autonomy, along with an entrepreneurial mindset as the basis for an exceptional product that provides real value.
You will love this job if
- appreciate team spirit, autonomy, and you like to bring in new ideas.
- are motivated and enthusiastic as your colleagues.
- take working with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) for granted.
- find an international environment attractive.
- value working with cutting edge technology, but also in an ultra-modern, value and purpose-driven organization
- love to drive the implementation of new features from idea to value.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 60.000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.