C# | .NET | Big Data | AI-powered | Cloud Monitoring | Distributed Systems
Are you a passionate C# Developer and interested in what happens when you run your code? Do you know CLR Internals or are you excited to get familiar with them? Do you see software development as more than just a profession? Then we would like to get to know you!
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Working on in-house and open-source .NET software
- Active participation in the next generation of our Dynatrace Software Intelligence Solution together with experienced development teams as well as product management
- Insights into the .NET profiler APIs and diagnostic interfaces
- Collaboration on a .NET (Core) open source observability project
- Technical education
- First experience with software development in C# and the .NET (Core) ecosystem (ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, …)
- Experience with supporting tools and technologies like Java, Gradle, Jenkins are a plus
- Comfortable with working on open source projects (GitHub)
- Enjoy working with and on the latest technologies
- Hands-on team player with high quality awareness and excited about learning new technologies
Why join Dynatrace
- An international environment is attractive to you.
- Learning from each other, Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team.
- You appreciate team spirit and you like to bring in new ideas.
- You enjoy learning new technologies.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.