- Implementing new scalable approaches for improving product security and ensuring the roll out of these approaches at Dynatrace
- Reviewing software architecture together with our engineering teams
- Evaluation of potential vulnerabilities
- Coordination of mitigation and incident handling activities, generating threat models and performing risk assessments
- Identification of new attack vectors, development and deployment of mitigation and prevention strategies
- Design and development of software solutions and security tests to automate security scans and penetration tests
- Technical degree related to IT security
- Minimum of five years professional security engineering experience
- Excellent knowledge of typical threats, analysis of vulnerabilities and their prevention
- Deep understanding of network protocols and security concepts
- Experience with securing applications and cloud infrastructures
You will love this job if
- you look for new challenges with newest technology.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Linz