You’re excited about cutting-edge technologies and you want to gain first professional work experiences in software development?
We are looking for motivated students who want to join our Dynatrace crew in part-time or full-time employment and write their thesis with us.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,500 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
You will be part of our development teams and work on meaningful and challenging tasks – in line with your thesis topic. Be part of our crew and shape the next generation of Dynatrace together with us.
You can choose one of our available topics or we will look for a fitting topic for your thesis together.
- You will help us to further develop our Dynatrace Software Intelligence Solution, in line with your thesis topic
- Use your development skills in one of our innovative, highly motivated teams (e.g. Server Backend, Web Frontend, Cloud Monitoring, Cloud Security, ...)
- Work with newest technologies
- One of our Senior Developers will be right by your side as your mentor
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Passion for software development
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job, if
- you look for new challenges with newest technology.
- you appreciate team spirit and like exchanging new ideas with your teammates.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Please add your latest grades list(s) to your application.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38.010,- gross per year based on full-time employment. For your successful completion of your thesis you will receive a bonus from us.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.