- you identify ideal customer experience by breaking down company vision and business goals into customer value, product vision, and customer journeys.
- based on experience design you illustrate unique values and competitive differentiation and are able to discover the difference between user and buyer.
- you create experience that increases product stickiness and allows up- and cross-selling from within the customer experience lifecycle.
- you visualize the whole user journey (experience of product updates, upgrades, changes, migrations) in creating storyboards with situations and entry points of users to product/services.
- as customer experience spokesperson (internally and externally) you own, compile, clarify and communicate the complete customer journey map to stakeholders and team and support and challenge them in roadmap priorization and achieving goals.
- you initiate “belief” validation with internal & external users (qualitative & quantitative data sources).
- you gained several years of related work experience in the IT industry as e.g. Product Management, Software Product Design, UX Design or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
- you have a good understanding of sales cycles, up- and cross-selling and are able to separate conscious between buyer and user profiles.
- you have the the ability to lead design discovery and design thinking exercises to break through organizational silos and collaboratively solve complex design challenges.
- you have validated conceptual and analytical skills and are fluent in analytics, usability tests, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- with your self-taught product usage know-how you are able to create user journey maps and can clearly and effectively communicate design ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- you understand the requirements of the market and your capabilities engender confidence that assignments are on track and on strategy.
Why join Dynatrace:
- you are passionate about areas of design and innovation.
- you are an outgoing person who enjoys spreading out our vision to the customer.
- you want to take ownership and work pro-actively.
- you are searching for a challenging position where you can learn and grow at an international and diverse workplace.
- you want to work at a global leader with flat hierachy and open-door policy.
- you want to be part of an international team and perform in an agile organization.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public