Senior UX Researcher (m/f/x)
- Full time
- Team: User Experience
- Linz, Vienna
- 4.6 / 5 on kununu
- Help building and executing the UX research roadmap.
- Help establishing processes, methods, and tools as the demand for user research grows.
- Work and continuosly partner with global experience design teams, product managers, engineers, customer support representatives — and of course actual customers.
- Conduct user tests, in-depth interviews, surveys, and behavioural analysis.
- Analyze data from all available sources, and most importantly draw and communicate actionable insights from that all throughout our global organization.
- Help teams define measurable experience metrics, indicators, and key results.
- You have solid experience and a demonstrated track record of leading and contributing to UX research projects for software products (indicatively 5+ years).
- You master both the fine art and the skills needed to effectively communicate your findings and recommendations across the board.
- You are a team player, problem solver, and proactive doer.
- You have a relevant degree in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science or similar experience.
You will love this job, if you
- are convinced that user experience research is a core part of any meaningful UX strategy.
- strive to build data-informed understanding over wishes and wants.
- want to work in an agile software environment based on a proven design process.
- like to conquer real-world challenges and solve complex problems.
- want to continuously refine your skills and grow within your craft.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Linz