Angular Frontend Web Developer (m/f)
- Full time
- Team: Angular
- Linz, Austria
- 4.61 / 5 on kununu
Your role in the team
- Frontend Development of new Web Applications in Angular (>700 Screens)
- Visualization of complex data sets, depending on your interests (e.g. Dashboard, Real User Monitoring, universal Component-Library)
- Development of new features and components for our Angular-component-library
- Migration to the latest technologies and development of new features
- Ensuring the high scalability of our clients
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Experience with frameworks (eg. Angular, Vue, React) are a plus
- Hands-on teamplayer with high quality awareness and excited about learning new technologies
You will love this job if
- you appreciate team spirit and you like to bring in new ideas.
- you are motivated and enthusiastic as your colleagues.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
Another reason are our employer benefits. See here our favourite ones:
Discount for public