Technical Training and Development Specialist (m/f)
- Full time
- Team: Human Resources & Recruiting
- 4.62 / 5 on kununu
- Design and establish a cross-lab technical training program. Your meaningful work enables our employees to further grow in terms of product and technical skills. You develop and implement learning and development strategies and initiatives like internal and external trainings, tech conferences, etc.
- Identify learning and development needs together with our HR Team. As trusted advisor, you'll collect training requirements in cooperation with all our tech teams. You'll build up a strong internal network.
- Be an evangelist. With your enthusiasm for employee enablement and development you educate, enable and excite our technical experts and get them ready for their daily work and new challenges.
- Search for internal and external trainers: You do interviews, create training descriptions, define the target group/timeline and work closely together with the trainers to generate the best output.
- Be the trend scout for new learning methods. You recommend external trainings, technical conferences, valuable online courses, etc.
- Evaluate the success of your trainings
- 5+ years of experience in a technical, IT-related role (Software Engineer, Product Manager, IT Consultant, ...) or as Learning and Development Specialist (m/f)
- Technical expert regarding our tech stack (Java, Angular, Cloud Platforms, ...)
- Strong communication skills (German and English) and ideally experience in conducting trainings & presentations
- Enthusiasm for employee development and training
You will love this job if
- you've always dreamed of combining your deep technical know-how with your excellent communication skills.
- you have a strong interest in learnings and trainings.
- you want to support your colleagues to live up to their full potential.
- you want to help us boost Dynatrace up to the next level.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public