Product Manager (m/f/x) - Application Security
- Full time
- Team: Product Management
- Linz, Graz, Vienna, Klagenfurt, Hagenberg
- 4.6 / 5 on kununu
Your role in the team
- Discover new product opportunities linked to security by combining customer feedback, Big Data analytics of real users, business intelligence and your own gut-feeling to increase effectiveness (be data driven)
- Design use cases end-to-end and provide optimal user experience, without over engineering by truly understanding the user and customer pain points (reduce to the max)
- Take ownership for business outcomes, work the critical path pro-actively, anticipate risks and communicate the so-what effectively to all stakeholders (be a leader)
- Collaborate with international, agile technical and management teams daily (think globally)
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to maximize product and use case focus (compete)
- College degree in Computer Science or IT environments (or equivalent experience)
- Working experience in a comparable position or SW-Engineering with leadership responsibility
- Very good knowledge in Application Security
- Hands-on teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
- Passionate about technology and self-driven towards amazing customer experience
You will love this job if
- security is your passion.
- you are an outgoing person who enjoys spreading out our vision to the customer.
- you want to take ownership and work pro-actively.
- you are searching for a challenging position where you can learn and grow at an international and diverse workplace.
- you want to work at a global leader with flat hierachy and open-door policy.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public