- Development of performance and availability monitoring solutions for Node.js applications (no Front End development)
- Independent design and implementation of new features (Feature Ownership)
- Intensive cooperation with local and international development teams
- Technical studies related to Software Engineering
- Sound knowledge in object-oriented programming languages (C++, Java), ideally in Linux
- Interest in the Google V8 runtime and cloud technologies (e.g.: AWS Lamda, Google Functions)
- Teamplayer and eager to learn new technologies
Why join Dynatrace
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public