Leadership | Mentoring | Team Organization| Strategy| Cross-Lab Team Alignment |
You are a passionate leader? You are ready for a challenging role with driving innovation in multiple teams? You see the big picture and have a talent to align people and foster collaboration? You want to share your knowledge and be active in team development?
What you will be part of:
We are a diverse, passionate and open-minded group of experts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. Our product helps more than 2,300 customers around the world to accelerate their digital transformation by monitoring, optimizing and scaling any application in any cloud. Millions of people benefit from our multi-cloud observability solution on a daily basis: in banking transactions, while traveling, shopping or in the health sector. d Health Care, JP Morgan and many more trust to successfully drive their digital transformation.
Our journey in Vienna has just begun:
The Vienna office was created in November 2019 and started with two people laying the groundwork for the future of our Dynatrace Platform. Today the Lab already consists of more than 30 employees and is still growing. In Vienna, we have a big vision– focusing on developer experience and extensibility on top of the current product. To implement these ideas, we need smart and brave people who think beyond code. People eager to understand the bigger picture and overarching vision. And above all, we need a team of people that is keen to make things happen and share our motivation to provide value to millions.
Your role in the team
- Manage several development teams and grow the team even further with finding the right talents
- Define the organizational setup of the teams in strong collaboration with internal stakeholders across our growing collection of development labs in Austria and Europe
- Inspire and empower your team through mentorship and coaching, provide career guidance, live and develop the Dynatrace value and culture in Vienna
- Plan, monitor and steer strategic development topics, take part in strategic roadmap planning and improve development processes
- Live, support and develop the Dynatrace values and culture, translate the vision into the competencies of the lab and to drive innovation
- Be the Sparring Partner of our Lab Lead and represent our office in Vienna in close cooperation with him
What will make you stand out:
- Several years of (leadership) experience as Development Manager, CTO or similar experience in an agile software environment
- Experience in building and scaling software development teams and ability to work and scale within a fast growing 2500+ people company
- Demonstrate passion for leading through coaching and mentoring
- An entrepreneurial and technical mindset to understand the business goals and needs as well as having an overview of the local Talent market
- Outstanding communication skills, flexibility and a dynamic mindset
- Excellent English skills
Why join Dynatrace
- Continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity, and innovation
- International environment with strong cross-lab collaboration
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other and celebrating success together as a team
- Startup feeling in our brand-new office location in 22nd floor of Icon Tower Vienna
- Flat hierarchy, where you are enabled to voice your opinions
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 80,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.