Are you a passionate IT all-rounder? Are you motivated to join an innovative IT company from Linz that has been a global market leader for more than 10 years? Do you want to be part of an agile team that constantly masters challenges together and lives open communication?
Then we would like to get to know you!
Dynatrace is a leader in Software Intelligence: we help our customers to make their software work perfectly. With high quality standards and state-of-the-art technologies we convince companies like Google, BMW or SAP. We support our customers with application performance management, infrastructure and digital experience monitoring, and enable self-driving IT through cloud monitoring based on artificial intelligence.
- First contact person for our employees (mostly software engineers)
- Setting up and ordering new hardware (high spec laptops, desktops, tablets, Microsoft Surface Hub, audio-visual devices)
- Independent client administration (approx. 80% Windows, 10% Linux, 10% Mac)
- Conducting IT trainings for new employees
- Support for various IT projects
- Completed IT education (HTL Matura or university degree)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in second level support or client administration
- Profound know-how in the infrastructure environment
- Excellent knowledge in the Windows environment
- Service-oriented team player with hands-on mentality
- Excellent English and German skills
- We are the #1 Tech Employer in Austria (2021 ranking by trend magazine, statista & kununu).
- The world’s largest enterprises use our solution, including more than 70 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- We are a one-product software company with a flat hierarchy, with over 750+ software engineers.
- International working environment with English as our corporate language.
- We believe in an outstanding employee experience, a culture of innovation and autonomy, along with an entrepreneurial mindset as the basis for an exceptional product that provides real value.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Apply online right away (incl. CV and cover letter).
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.