Software Architecture | Reliability | Kubernetes | AWS | Team-oriented
Site Reliability Engineering at Dynatrace focuses on the enablement of our engineering teams to autonomously operate their services. The focus is to embrace the NoOps thinking and assist with knowledge in areas such as delivery, automation and remediation. If you have a passion for large-scale deployments, interest in growing your skills around Site Reliability Engineering, then joining our team is the right next step!
At Dynatrace, we have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform to give our customers visibility and precise, AI-backed answers across their entire digital ecosystem.
- Enables engineering teams to autonomously operate their systems and services
- Always works towards fully automated processes
- Consists of motivated engineers from all around the world, with backgrounds in software engineering, system engineering and product management
- Likes to take a break and get to know coworkers
- Use your insights into production to translate manual tasks into automated processes
- Tackle the challenge of capacity planning and being as cost-efficient as possible
- Coordinate the product release/rollout and refine existing processes with your ideas
- Automate monitoring and alerting to enhance efficiency and reliability of cloud infrastructure
- Assist in investigating and fixing production incidents
- Leverage the Dynatrace platform and open it up to our engineers
- You bring along excellent communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- You have a proficiency in at least one Hyperscaler (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- You are curious to work on high scale systems
- You have experience in scripting and/or programming languages like Go, C, Shell, Python or Java
- You have an enthusiastic, go-for-it attitude and ideally, work experience with Kubernetes
- We are the #1 Tech Employer in Austria (2021 ranking by trend magazine, statista & kununu).
- The world’s largest enterprises use our solution, including more than 70 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- We are a one-product software company with a flat hierarchy, with over 750+ software engineers.
- International working environment with English as our corporate language.
- We believe in an outstanding employee experience, a culture of innovation and autonomy, along with an entrepreneurial mindset as the basis for an exceptional product that provides real value.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.