Technical Support Engineer (f/m) for #1 Software Intelligence Solution
- Full time
- Team: Technical Solutions
- Linz, Austria
- 4.6 / 5 on kununu
Your role in the team
- Identify problems and investigate issues directly with the customer (e.g. via screensharing)
- Cooperate with Development and Product Management
- Attend training for new product features and technologies
- Exchange knowledge with other colleagues and suggest product improvements
- Technical study (Computer Science, Software Engineering)
- first related professional work experience in Consulting or Technical Support
- Development experience (.NET or Java)
- Hands-on Teamplayer and proactive (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- troubleshooting is your passion.
- you are fascinated by technical challenges and think outside the box.
- trainings for new technologies are a welcome change for you.
- you appreciate team spirit and enjoy an international environment.
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 42,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
Another reason are our employer benefits. See here our favourite ones:
Discount for public