- Monitoring of Websphere PMI metrics and the ability to use PMI plugins
- Support for Apache ActiveMQ Artemis
Dynatrace Ruxit is proud to introduce its new hot functionality – Log Analytics. With Agent version 1.95 or higher customers have direct access to all log’s content for their mission critical processes, can quickly find interesting log messages and automatically correlate them with problems detected by other parts of Dynatrace Ruxit’s monitoring instrumentation. Log content can be filtered by keywords, time range and single or multiple log files can be analyzed at once, regardless if they exist on one or many hosts. Read more about Log Analytics.
To enable Log Analytics:
- Already installed agents only: open up log content access by setting a config flag on your monitored hosts.
- Turn the functionality on in Settings > Monitoring > Monitored Technologies.
- Make sure that all non-admin users have “View log” permission set for respective Dynatrace Ruxit environments.
- monitoring of ASP.NET life cycle, See What’s new about Life cycle events.
- Support for SQL-Server Aliases
- Improved installation process for Security Gateway running on Linux. In case upgrade fails, Security Gateway is restored from the previous, working version.
Support for Nginx 1.9.12 to 1.9.15
Dynatrace Ruxit now supports Nginx versions 1.9.12 thru 1.9.15 (support for versions 1.10 and 1.11 is also available). See supported web servers for full details.