Over the past two releases we’ve introduced some new tiles and tile enhancements to assist you in customizing your Ruxit homepage. There are now nine application-related and business-relevant tiles that you can customize to access real-user metrics for your business-critical applications directly on your Ruxit homepage.
The 3 most used 3rd party providers tile has some new configuration options that enable you to select from 3rd party providers, CDN, and 1st party providers.
There are three user-behavior tiles you can use to get an overview of user behavior on your Ruxit homepage and to enable quick access to deeper user-behavior metrics:
- User behavior tile: Displays number of active sessions with comparison to previous day. Also shows session duration, so you can use this tile to get a first impression of user activity on your application.
- Users tile: Provides a user-type breakdown for the selected application.
- Bounce rate tile: Focuses on the first impression of your users. Shows current bounce rate compared to previous day.
Adding new tiles to your Ruxit homepage
To add a new tile to your Ruxit homepage:
- Click the Edit button on your Ruxit homepage
- Click the Add tile button.
- Select the Applications tile filter in the left-hand column.
- Select the tile you’re interested in.
- (if prompted) Configure the tile.
- Click Add tile.
Alternatively, you can now add user-behavior tiles directly from any User behavior detail page. Just click the Pin to home button and select the metric you’re interested in.