To create and monitor custom user actions:
- Update ruxit Agent to version 1.65x or greater.
- Go to Settings > Real user monitoring > Custom user actions.
- Add this library to your application’s pages.
Also included in the zip-file are samples and the API documentation.
- Once enabled, you’ll see your custom user actions listed in the Top consumers list on each application page.
- Change a default user action name that doesn’t meet you needs—use the API to give the action a different name.
- Explicitly measure the performance of specific third-party content providers or CDNs.
- Measure certain page actions that aren’t auto-detected by ruxit.